Monday, May 26, 2008

The Latest!


Well, it's been a while since I've posted something on this thing, so I figured that it is high time for an update. Life is going very very well right now. My sister Sarah and her husband Bryant just had their first boy and third kid. His name's Carter and he is absolutely adorable! He sleeps all the time and farts up a storm, but we love him none the less. I just recently got a job working customer service at a garage door installation place called Mr. Martin Garage Doors. Basically I'm a verbal punching bag for the people who call in. I honestly think that they use their garage door as a mask for the things that are really troubling them because a lot of the conversations I end up having with half of the people that call in sound a lot like something you'd hear on Dr. Phil. The other half of the time I just get cursed at for 5 minutes and then they ask to speak with my manager. But it pays well and I love my co worker's so I really have nothing to complain about. I'm really looking forward to this summer. I have a lot of fun things to do planned with my friends. So, all in all, life has been good to me and I am trying hard not to take anything for granted. Basically, life is amazing!

2 comments:

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

That picture sexiness written all over it i am so glad everything is going well for you buddy you deserve good things!

sandy k. smith said...

This is so boring. I'm pretty sure I've read each of your posts at least three times. Update it pleeease!