Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Free to a Good Home


We are getting rid of our trusty futon, does anyone want it? We've had it since we got married a year and a half ago and before that it belonged to my aunt and is in very good condition. It opens up to a double. Personally I think it's the most comfortable futon I've ever been on and yes, I had slept on it numerous occasions before it became ours. On the flip side, Scott hates it and thinks it's not comfortable at all. So come sit on it and tell us who is right, and then take it with you if you like it.Also, everyone knows how in love with this I am:
Scott got me the extended version for Christmas so we have our original copy that we don't need anymore. There is one BluRay disc and one DVD.

3 comments:

Team Smith Adventures said...

For the record, I do not hate the futon, I merely hate that my body doesn't fit on it horizontally :)

Singletons said...

*Sigh* I love the futon. I love that is it smaller than normal futons (more room for cuddling). But my favorite part is that the bottom folds out to make it a foot stool. Ahh, good times, spent many prego days on that thing!

sandy k. smith said...

I want your avatar!