Thursday, March 31, 2011

2nd trimester

The second trimester is awesome! It hit right at the perfect time: when we got to New York! The nausea is gone and my energy is back! During the first trimester I would come home from work and go to bed. And sleep for the next 12 hours. I hated our house, because I didn't feel well enough to clean it very well, or to hardly put anything away. Now I am feeling great, and scrubbing the place from top to bottom! I am very much enjoying feeling good again so I can do one of my favorite things: organize. Now I love our house again! Here is my 15 week photo:
Yes, I'm in that wonderful stage where you just look FAT and not prego, and where all your regular clothes won't fit anymore but the maternity clothes are still too big. We've heard the baby's heart beat (now we know it's a human being and not a tumor), and we have another appointment tomorrow, but we probably won't find out the sex for another month. We are stockpiling baby clothes and trying to clear out things to make room for another person here. We are very excited and loving it all!

3 comments:

Team Smith Adventures said...

You're not fat, girl. You're a very beautiful and sexy mamma!
-Scott

Flurry of Urry said...

LOL- Don't worry. I remember being in that stage and Scott coming up to me at Kacey's wedding and saying, "I thought you were pregnant." Nope, just fat I guess. The munchkin will pop out soon enough. Hope the 3rd trimester is just as easy for you!

Nancy Smith... said...

Time for a trip to Motherhood Maternity....my treat!