Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Little Bit of Randomness

Today I saw this video of a woman who was born deaf and, through a hearing implant, hears herself for the first time:


It made me think of all the things that I have to be grateful for that I take for granted everyday. The little things, like being able to hear my daughter laugh. Just wanted to share a few of the beautiful things in this world that we don't always appreciate.

This is Roger Hammerstein:



Penny's 2 best friends (they don't know it yet), playing at the park:

We have the most beautiful roses in our yard! The best part is, we don't even have to do any work for them :)

My 2 favorite goofballs in the world:



You thought that was a mobile. It's really a rotating punching bag.


“I believe the Savior is telling us that unless we lose ourselves in service to others, there is little purpose to our own lives. Those who live only for themselves eventually shrivel up and figuratively lose their lives, while those who lose themselves in service to others grow and flourish—and in effect save their lives.” President Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:

KaceFace said...

I love this post! Penny is soooo beautiful!