Monday, July 23, 2012

The Smith Curse

The Smith Family has a curse.  Every time one of them go to an Angels game, the Angels lose.  I am a die-hard Angels fan, and the season that I met Scott, I considered myself the team's good luck charm: every single game I went to, they won.  Until I went to a game with the Smiths.  Their curse is even stronger than my good luck.

This season, they've been doing very well: they are currently third in the league.  Until we went to a game yesterday.  They lost NINE to TWO.  It was rather embarrassing.

But, it was Penny's first baseball game, and we all had lots of fun!

(Scott needs to work on his finger placement when taking photos)


She brought her Rally Monkey and enjoyed watching all the action.  (I think this picture is really cute because it looks like she is watching the game intently, but you may notice that she is actually looking the wrong way.)

It turned out to be too exciting her for, and she cuddled up with her monkey and passed out.

We all had a great time, and thanks to Mom and Dad Dimick for the tickets!!

3 comments:

Nancy Smith... said...

Sorry about that curse. It's true...however this summer Steve did attend a game where not only did they win, but Weaver hit a no-hitter....so we're gettin' better! ha ha!

Nancy Smith... said...

I mean he PITCHED a no-hitter...

Anonymous said...

Hey we went to the Angels game on Monday the 23. To celebrate our seven year anniversary.
Shelly