Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween this year was really fun because Penny actually got it.  She was really excited to dress up and do all of the Halloween stuff.  One thing she was NOT excited for was carving the pumpkin.

She wanted nothing to do with those pumpkin guts!  At one point Scott decided she needed to toughen up and threw some of them on her arm.  I have never heard that girl scream so loud.

Penny chose this costume out of Grandma's supplies and calls it "her kitty".  She loved wearing it and even get mad at me when I took it off of her.
 However, I did have to bribe her with a piece of pre-trick-or-treating candy to get her to let me put makeup on her, which is funny because she is always sneaking into my makeup and if I don't catch her in time I will come in to find eyeliner on my baby.

She also totally got Trick-or-Treating.  She would walk up to each door, knock, say "Trick-or-Treat", get her candy, and then run to Grandpa and say, "Papa!  I got treat in my pumpkin!"


No comments: